Just FYI

59th Booster.jpeg

Paul Joseph Goebbels was a German Nazi politician who was the Nazi Gauleiter of Berlin, chief propagandist for the Nazi Party, and then Reich Minister of Propaganda from 1933 to 1945.
My bad, I should of been more specific. The problems in weinmar already existed before he made propaganda of them

My bad, I should of been more specific. The problems in weinmar already existed before he made propaganda of them
Weimar was just the term for pre Nazi Germany, your hero was one of the people that ushered in the abomination that followed. How you could possibly use him as a spokesman against propaganda is truly astounding.

Sister at local hospital told me they are seeing lots of patients with complications from the jab

Not really at mine. Only had one patient admitted, and it was for "blood clots" as you mentioned early on this year. But it was with the Johnson/Johnson vaccine. In my opinion I wouldn't touch the Johnson/Johnson vaccine. Patient was released in 48 hours with blood thinners.

This article is on the money. We are told to do this and that, then no, don't do that! Then, this will not harm you but then, it will harm you!

"In the Land of the Boy Who Cried Wolf"

"First, we were told to not buy masks so first responders could buy them and that masks would not protect the general public from the virus. Then, we were told to get masks. Then, we were all lectured about following the science. Then, the science showed kids really weren't a vector, but we shut schools down anyway."

For the full article
https://townhall.com/columnists/eri...n-the-land-of-the-boy-who-cried-wolf-n2592989

I agree - there are some jobs you can easily walk-off but others you cannot.
My sister is a nurse/administrator as well and her hospital is pushing the vaccine as well as my job. BUT I and my sister already caught Covid 19 through our work, so we now have "natural" immunity to the virus. Seems like all of the media, research, etc. don't even consider this. They all say you should get vaccinated anyway; it will protect you.

At your daughter's hospital out of the 42% that hasn't had the vaccine, I wonder how many has caught "and survived" the virus and now have natural immunity? And probably caught it at work being exposed from giving care to patients.
The truth is they (employers) don't care because FauXi and CDC are assisting the Democrats in keeping this ruse up so that they can mail out billions of absentee ballots for the upcoming mid-term elections and they can't magically win all their seats during the 3-4 AM (Your Highness Magic Mother****er Scene - YouTube) hour. Employers won't go against this because that would put their Federal Funding at risk (Medicaid, Medicare, other Covid like payola).

I truly find all the threads about Covid-19 on ODT amusing when you view them in context of the big picture ( 330 million people in the USA ). My cousin got the shot and got sick ( 1 out of 330 million ). I did not get the shot and never got sick ( 1 out of 330 million )....I would encourage all to follow the advice of your doctor as it relates to your body and your medical history.

If you believe in conspiracy theories based on a cherry picked fact taken out of context / fantasies / or just willful ignorance that is certainly your choice. Why do you need to drag everyone you encounter down with you ?

I truly find all the threads about Covid-19 on ODT amusing when you view them in context of the big picture ( 330 million people in the USA ). My cousin got the shot and got sick ( 1 out of 330 million ). I did not get the shot and never got sick ( 1 out of 330 million )....I would encourage all to follow the advice of your doctor as it relates to your body and your medical history.

If you believe in conspiracy theories based on a cherry picked fact taken out of context / fantasies / or just willful ignorance that is certainly your choice. Why do you need to drag everyone you encounter down with you ?
Willful ignorance? I'm an MD and I'm sure as hell not getting the jab.

Back
Top Bottom