• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just FYI

JHunter14

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
6   0
Reaction score
Not one, but *TWO* of my cousins that got the jab now have COVID. One might have to be hospitalizated. Neither are overweight or have underlying health issues. When I spoke with a relative yesterday I had to go "that's awful" but in my head I'm thinking "idiots". Yea, let's all trust a bs experimental mRNA vax they made in less than a year.

Someone asked me a while back if I had ever had covid. I responded “I dont know”. They gave me a very long blank stare.
That's because Xiden, FauXi, this government and all the Democrats and MSM want you to believe it is a death sentence, despite the actual obscured facts they hide.....Not one source on the internet will give you a factual infection/survival rate without obscuring the data to the point where you just give up....

Not one, but *TWO* of my cousins that got the jab now have COVID. One might have to be hospitalizated. Neither are overweight or have underlying health issues. When I saw my aunt yesterday I had to go "that's awful" but in my head I'm thinking "idiots". Yea, let's all trust a bs experimental mRNA vax they made in less than a year.
Sad indeed. But you're right -- it's because the "covid vaccine" is not a vaccine at all and cannot protect you. It's an experimental gene-altering therapy containing known toxins. At no point did scientists isolate a piece of the covid virus and make a vaccine out of it. This is a perfect video about how and why: https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/...covid-fauci-doj-politicians-in-one-interview/

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

From the "article":

"One of the last things they do before they're intubated is beg me for the vaccine," she wrote. "I hold their hand and tell them that I'm sorry, but it's too late." Cobia says that, when the patient dies, she hugs their family members and urges them to get vaccinated. She says they cry and tell her they thought the pandemic was a hoax, or political, or targeting some other age group or skin color."

Horse shyte!

Back
Top Bottom