• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Jogger Attacked on Silver Comet Trail in Dallas

Ok. I wouldn't know personally. OP says Dallas and Goggole maps shows Silver Comet Trail runs from Hiram through Dallas.

Academy Drive is in Dallas.

WSBTV- The Paulding County Sheriff's Office said the 42-year-old woman was walking on the trail when she was attacked. Someone found her near Academy Drive on the side of the road.

Ok. I wouldn't know personally. OP says Dallas and Goggole maps shows Silver Comet Trail runs from Hiram through Dallas.

I also heard Dallas on WSB this morning. I wonder where exactly, because there is a police substation at mile 14.5 there in Hiram at the train depot, and Jenny Ewing was killed several years ago at mile 17 of the trail.

Last edited:
Just sayin ....

map.JPG

I hope she lives and they find that sack of ****. I'm very familiar with
That area. It has high traffic and is patrolled by police(even the trail)....pos probably lives close by.

Same story but, with a much different ending happened a few years ago. Poor lady fought till her last breath. You don't even want to know the details that were shared in court...a friend working with the county gave me some insight..dude got Death Row sentence...
http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ga-supreme-court/1561354.html

Agreed. Wife and I usually take a couple of short trips each week at the Paulding County Chamber of Commerce trailhead. Looks like the attack occurred just west of that trailhead. We would have been there last night but I decided to take the Coots to Tunnel stretch instead. Now I'm wishing we had taken our normal weekday stretch. If I happened upon that incident, it would have been the asshole being LifeFlighted to a hospital.

Folks, depsite the pristine nature of the trail in Dallas, don't ever assume you are safe. Carry at all times.

Back
Top Bottom