• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jim Cooley Hartsfield-Jackson Open Carry

Oh, SURE, THIS Time!
I knew you were holding out ....................................................................................................................................................................................... just like a Liberal :tsk:

America is asleep and pro gun activists have been pushing up against a crumbling Hoover damn to hold off a torrent of incredibly well funded and propagandized anti gun groups, legislators and organizations. We take our freedoms for granted daily and they are at risk daily. There is no longer a margin for idiots and half brained self professed crusaders. This is not a "situation" it is a philosophical war to keep and maintain our individual liberties, or what's left of them, from those who want to destroy them! Why don't people get that!
Mikey357 Get's it!

This guy has pulled similar stunts in the past with other LEO! Just watch some of his YouTube videos and you will see he's is a total asshole!IMO

Last edited:
This guy has pulled similar stunts in the past with other LEO! Just watch some of his YouTube videos and you will see he's is a total asshole!IMO

guy turned a ticket into a jail visit, he been watching too many of the internet lawyer videos and talked himself into all that. "A helmet can be anything" just what we need representing 2A.

Did you see all the response when he was pulled over? Likely they have had run ins with him before.

I read the airport guy was followed out by LE, and his license plate recorded. Now, I garrunnteeee, if and when he ever has to take a flight out of Hartsfield, his security screening will be red flagged out the ying yang. He will need to get to the airport 4 hours before his flight in anticipation of the shiite storm security checks he will have to go through. Remember...this is random! :p

guy turned a ticket into a jail visit, he been watching too many of the internet lawyer videos and talked himself into all that. "A helmet can be anything" just what we need representing 2A.

Did you see all the response when he was pulled over? Likely they have had run ins with him before.

Yes, he's had multiple run ins with those guys as well as other authority figures! Just look at the videos he's posted on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom