• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's whats for Breakfast, whats yours?

Waffle House on Russell Parkway @ Lake Joy Road in WR is pretty decent. I take my dad there for breakfast sometimes.

ANY Waffle House in Macon (except maybe, maybe the one on 41 across from the Museum) you really should be wearing a threat level III vest and a couple would necessitate ceramic ESAPI plates.

Waffle House on Russell Parkway @ Lake Joy Road in WR is pretty decent. I take my dad there for breakfast sometimes.

ANY Waffle House in Macon (except maybe, maybe the one on 41 across from the Museum) you really should be wearing a threat level III vest and a couple would necessitate ceramic ESAPI plates.
Try the one beside s&s on riverside it’s the best I found in Macon

Time for Biscuits sausage and gravy. Tried the Wagyu rather than butter,,,,Not bad, sauteed the vidalia onions with it sausage and2.jpg

sausage and.jpg Oh and butter milk Biscuts sausage and1.jpg

I bit and ordered the tallow. I haven't used any yet. I'll be on staycation starting this weekend. I figure I'll have time to do some cooking next week and find something to use it in. I still have 2 Kroger briskets to smoke.

Growing up it was frybread every morning! Some days topped savory, some days sweet. But always frybread. Nowadays watching weight, bp, etc. frybread is an occasional treat.

Coffee and whole wheat toast makes up breakfast most days.

Back
Top Bottom