• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's Official - Eastside Swap Meet - June 13th 9:00AM til ???

Hey, for all the folks that got the Freedommunitions ammo yesterday why don't you reach out to them and thank them for Janna Reeves yesterday?

http://www.freedommunitions.com/Contact-Us-s/1819.htm

Just a quick note would help them learn that these kinds of events are great for getting the word out.

Oh, and I also suggested they start making 30-06 ammo for the Garand, but that's just me!

I sent this....
Hello,
I am a member of The Outdoors Trader group, we had a Meet and Greet yesterday at Center Mass that was AWSOME! One of the highlights of the meet was a young lady named Jana Reeves and her male friend. These two were very friendly and informative, They were also good with the crowd. It was cool to talk with them about 3 gun, and wow can they load those shotguns FAST. They gave me 50 rounds of your ammo, and I can’t wait to try it out. Thanks for your support, It helped make this Meet and Greet the best one I’ve attended.
Sincerely,
Geezer.

I showed up late and still made some great trades. Next time I'll be there early!
Thanks to CenterMass Armory, Biker, et. al for making it happen.

I sent this....
Hello,
I am a member of The Outdoors Trader group, we had a Meet and Greet yesterday at Center Mass that was AWSOME! One of the highlights of the meet was a young lady named Jana Reeves and her male friend...

I showed up late and still made some great trades. Next time I'll be there early!
Thanks to CenterMass Armory, Biker, et. al for making it happen.

Darn it! I missed Janna Reeves, her male friend :D, AND GodBlessTheUSA! When you snooze, you lose, indeed.

Special shout out to Bama,Center Mass Armory,VaderPainter and the zombie truck,Jana and friend and Freedomunitions.Thanks to all who attended and made it a great swap meet.And carver for the official swap meet sign,had people pull in that had no clue what was going on.bahahahahahahahahaha

Militaryrednek,
Stil have the 4 foot Budweiser bowtie neon you were thinking on getting. Also have this Miller lite hurricane neon I didn't have with me on Saturday if you're interested.

Thanks
Dogman

Attachments

• 20150508_085041.jpg
    20150508_085041.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 20150510_204917.jpg
    20150510_204917.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 15
Militaryrednek,
Stil have the 4 foot Budweiser bowtie neon you were thinking on getting. Also have this Miller lite hurricane neon I didn't have with me on Saturday if you're interested.

Thanks
Dogman

Wish i could man! The little bit of money i managed to leave there with is going to taking some females out.

I'm enjoying the recently single life, but getting boring not seeing boobies every day haha!

Back
Top Bottom