• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's Official - Eastside Swap Meet - June 13th 9:00AM til ???

Had a great time today. Thanks to all who worked to make this happen. Looking fwd to the next one. It was good to meet some of the fine folks from the ODT.

Well, I need to give a 2nd report....Nice to see you guys yesterday, Thank you @bama, @VincentVega, and BIKER13 BIKER13 for putting a successful meet together. Was great to see @JWC, Hayata Hayata , @Echo1, and all you others that I cant remember names of right now. Got to see @Jbums holsters in person, and I must say, they are top notch work! I placed my order for one yesterday! I only took two pics, one of me, that Jbum Jbum jumped in front of, and the second was my ammo and P-mag score for the day...Also scored 400 rounds of Remington subsonic from a cool guy, and AlphaACP donated 50 more.(Actually, I owe him for it.) Great to see you guys again!

IMG_5628.JPG
IMG_5631.JPG

Last edited:
Well, I need to give a 2nd report....Nice to see you guys yesterday, Thank you @bama, @VincentVega, and BIKER13 BIKER13 for putting a successful meet together. Was great to see @JWC, Hayata Hayata , @Echo1, and all you others that I cant remember names of right now. Got to se @Jbums holster in person, and I must say, they are top notch work! I placed my order for one yesterday! I only took two pics, one of me, that Jbum Jbum jumped in front of, and the second was my ammo and P-mag score for the day...Also scored 400 rounds of Remington subsonic from a cool guy, and AlphaACP donated 50 more.(Actually, I owe him for it.) Great

View attachment 467451 View attachment 467452
Hey geezer geezer at least I made your pic a lil more pleasant to look at!!!

Back
Top Bottom