• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's Official - Eastside Swap Meet - June 13th 9:00AM til ???

Militaryrednek,
Stil have the 4 foot Budweiser bowtie neon you were thinking on getting. Also have this Miller lite hurricane neon I didn't have with me on Saturday if you're interested.

Thanks
Dogman
I must say I was eyeballing the bowtie on Saturday but the need for a new alternator for the car put a crimp in my planned spending. Very nice Dogman.

Special shout out to Bama,Center Mass Armory,VaderPainter and the zombie truck,Jana and friend and Freedomunitions.Thanks to all who attended and made it a great swap meet.And carver for the official swap meet sign,had people pull in that had no clue what was going on.bahahahahahahahahaha

yep, near the end a truck of young ladies pulled in, looked around (eyes bulging) and immediately turned around a side-daddled out. We waved and they sort of waved back, but all those firearms freaked 'em out !!

Last edited:
Wish i could man! The little bit of money i managed to leave there with is going to taking some females out.

I'm enjoying the recently single life, but getting boring not seeing boobies every day haha!

Isn't that why we have "Gentlemen's Clubs"? I say that as a man who has been HAPPILY MARRIED coming up on Twenty Years... :) ...LOL!....mikey357

Special shout out to Bama,Center Mass Armory,VaderPainter and the zombie truck,Jana and friend and Freedomunitions.Thanks to all who attended and made it a great swap meet.And carver for the official swap meet sign,had people pull in that had no clue what was going on.bahahahahahahahahaha
Sounds like y'all had a good meet,wished I could've made it but family things came up

Back
Top Bottom