• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Smith and Wesson 13-3 .357 magnum with speedloaders, ammo, holster, and more

If someone wants my 2 Masters chairs in addition to this, the total cost will be $520 ($20 each for the 2 chairs). Please see my other ad for details on those.

A fellow ODTer who is more knowledgeable regarding Smith revolvers than I am advised me that the wood grips appear to be aftermarket and not original Smith brand. Just FYI. Definitely not trying to mislead anyone and I appreciate his help in identifying these grips. (See pic)

20180506_185350.jpg

The grips appear to be “new” factory grips that are available on the S&W website. They are made by another company for Smith. Can’t remember the company name currently. I just got a set for one of my j frame guns from the website.

Attachments

• 51D69A25-3728-48D2-A904-2F56CE174492.jpeg
    51D69A25-3728-48D2-A904-2F56CE174492.jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 27
So, is it a "pinned and recessed" gun or the new kind with no barrel retention pin and no counterboring of the back of the chambers of the cylinder?

Either way, this is a great package for people who like wheelguns. One of my favorite handguns EVER was a S&W model 10 HB -- basically the same gun in .38 special. But it was also the heavy-barrel, 4" bbl, square butt fixed sight model. I loved it.

Sacramento County, California Sheriff's Department probably got these guns in 1982, and I'd guess they sold them off and replaced them with semi-auto pistols before the end of that decade.

Back
Top Bottom