• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It’s astonishing the pain that this cause’s some.

I’ve had a few “Is something funny?” messages from folks. Mostly because they listed a rusted rifle at full retail or had an AR listed at $300-$600 over new listed price.

Just the simple fact that clicking a small button 🤣 gets these weak minded peasants so upset brings me overwhelming joy. It’s also a reminder of why the world is so f***ed up.

The butt hurt is real.
My man i see you have had the same experience as i have

Aren’t they the best!!!!
Actually no. They make me forget what I just said or heard and feel pretty stupid. But since I'm trying to make the ol lady happy by not drinking during the week she got me these D8/9 gummies. But I'm just really not digging the thousand yard stare munchies kinda buzz. Plus, last night I was trying to knock the edge off of a 50mg Vyvanse I took earlier in order to make it through printing 1400 Shane's hoodies. So it was kinda like a speeding with the parking brake on buzz.
All things considered I would much rather have a few Modelos and shots.

Actually no. They make me forget what I just said or heard and feel pretty stupid. But since I'm trying to make the ol lady happy by not drinking during the week she got me these D8/9 gummies. But I'm just really not digging the thousand yard stare munchies kinda buzz. Plus, last night I was trying to knock the edge off of a 50mg Vyvanse I took earlier in order to make it through printing 1400 Shane's hoodies. So it was kinda like a speeding with the parking brake on buzz.
All things considered I would much rather have a few Modelos and shots.
wth is a shane hoodie?

Back
Top Bottom