• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is this illegal?

PRINTING? I WILL REFERENCE SHAKESPEARE ON THIS ONE:

" The better part of valor is
discretion, in the which better part I have sav'd my life."

Henry The Fourth, Part 1 Act 5, scene 4, 115–121

"Printing" is illegal in some states. Brandishing is illegal in some states. Open carry is illegal in some states.

Georgia is not any of those states however. Carrying without a license (whether concealed, open, printing, or brandishing) any place where a GWL is needed to be legal (i.e. not your home/car/etc), however, is a crime in Georgia.

"Printing" is illegal in some states. Brandishing is illegal in some states. Open carry is illegal in some states.

Georgia is not any of those states however. Carrying without a license (whether concealed, open, printing, or brandishing) any place where a GWL is needed to be legal (i.e. not your home/car/etc), however, is a crime in Georgia.
So in that case I can legally conceal on my property without a permit?

Hey is a motorcycle an extension of your home?

You can legally carry in your vehicle without a permit. I would assume that a motorcycle qualifies....but you know what they say about assume. Don't tell the cops that dunkel from the internet said it was ok when you get arrested, ok?

You can legally carry in your vehicle without a permit. I would assume that a motorcycle qualifies....but you know what they say about assume. Don't tell the cops that dunkel from the internet said it was ok when you get arrested, ok?

haha i going to use that one next time

wait edit nvrmind............i dont want to be arrested

Back
Top Bottom