• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is this even legal?

One of them had a knife while cutting the tie downs. Paul reacted by pulling off the guy cutting the deeks. The other 2 jumped Paul from behind. He might have used too much force one the one with a knife while trying not to get hurt from the other two. He did the right thing in my opinion. Apparently he didn't see the other 2 because they were on the other side trying to get into his bronco.

This is the beginning of a breakdown. Man tries to defend his property, man gets charged with assault for such, man loses his firearms.

Win win for the criminals in California. If this takes place on a huge level, California will have nothing but unarmed citizens who can't defend themselves.. Surely another win for The People's Republic of Californication!

Should have just shot them. He should move.

My friend Paul spoke with a few really good people over at CRPA(California Rifle and Pistol Association) and upon asking a few questions, It seems like Paul will be getting his guns back, The CA DOJ had to serve him with 24 hours notice to either sell his guns or transfer them to someone else. They did not give him notice and apparently because of a technicality, DOJ will most likely return all his guns:)

All well that ends well....maybe

My friend Paul spoke with a few really good people over at CRPA(California Rifle and Pistol Association) and upon asking a few questions, It seems like Paul will be getting his guns back, The CA DOJ had to serve him with 24 hours notice to either sell his guns or transfer them to someone else. They did not give him notice and apparently because of a technicality, DOJ will most likely return all his guns:)

All well that ends well....maybe

Lets hope so.

OMG BS...the CA DOJ gave him his guns back under the condition that he has 72 hours to transfer his guns to another person that is able to own guns or sell them out right to an FFL

then...unless he fights it...he will never be able to own a firearm in the state of california again. Duck season is starting tomorrow and this will be the first season in 30 years he will miss.

I told him to pack his **** up and move here to GA

yup...he pretty much got Californicated

I'm still not clear on the motive for the DOJ taking guns. Does kalfornia have inplace a law that if you get in a fight (defense or offense) and charged with a misdemeanor you now no longer have rights....

If so he has 72 hours to leave that liberal crap hole and never return. Sad story/state of affairs that a man must be subjected to this. I will never step foot in kalifornia again (the only time I did was at Ft. Irwin, NTC). That poor excuse for State is circling the drain pipe. They are broke and taxing their productive-money making citizens too death. They are driving away productive business. Hollywood has moved to Florida and now some of the same players that f'ed kalfornia up are laying plans to do the same in Florida. I'm not sure where or when the breaking point will occur but I'll be watching from high ground.

Last edited:
OMG BS...the CA DOJ gave him his guns back under the condition that he has 72 hours to transfer his guns to another person that is able to own guns or sell them out right to an FFL

then...unless he fights it...he will never be able to own a firearm in the state of california again. Duck season is starting tomorrow and this will be the first season in 30 years he will miss.

I told him to pack his **** up and move here to GA

Tell him to contact the office of Jason Davis Attorney at law's office and explain his situation. If he will not take the case, then he will refer him. He is a defender of gun rights in CA and has many filed lawsuits against the DOJ in process on the state and federal levels.

Also advise your friend he may want to transfer his weapons to an immediate relative in the state of CA if possible. Father/son/wife/daughter and all he has to do is fill out and mail the form http://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/pdfs/firearms/forms/oplaw.pdf only form is for handguns will cost about $20 per form 3 hand guns. For rifles have him write a notarized letter to the CA DOJ, do not include serials (as their registration is not required and personally I would only put the amount of long guns with no description).

Back
Top Bottom