• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is everyone’s money real tight right now?

So what you are saying is that you are doing better under FJB. FJB has spent more money in the past 3.5 years than the last 10 presidents put together. Oh by the way yes it is the democraps, they are traitors to this country.

🤣🤣 You’re basing the spending of money on wars, which is decided by Congress, on Biden.

And that’s a lie. The debt under Biden increased 8.8% as of right now. Trump increased the debt 33.1%. You can’t literally google “Trump vs Biden spending” and get a slew of sources that show exactly what I said.

Trump literally blew through the entire Secret Service budget in the first 9 months. He spent more on golf than literally every president. You’re really going to sit there and act like Trump didn’t do anything?

Joe Biden says “Extreme MAGA Republicans want to wreck the economy by cutting more federal spending. But, it is his administration’s blowout budgets that are extreme. Never in our country’s history, with the exception of two emergencies — World War II and COVID — have we spent taxpayer money so recklessly.

The Biden White House dishonestly has always blamed the GOP-led tax cuts under Donald Trump for “90% of the nations debt increase. For the record: under the Trump administration, the debt went up significantly only after Congress passed relief measures aimed at keeping the COVID-impaired economy afloat. In his first three years, the debt rose by 3.3 trillion — which was too much, for sure, but nothing compared to the $6.25 trillion jump in debt during Biden’s first three years. And there has been no emergency to excuse Biden’s spending.

The link is below and worth the read.

"The debt under Biden increased 8.8% as of right now. Trump increased the debt 33.1%"
I think those numbers are incorrect, possibly you could provide the data source on this statement, I would like to read it.....Obiden is not done yet, so are you reporting the exact same time frames??

Opinion not based in fact, aren’t opinions. It’s ignorance.

You can’t refute what I said with facts and data to support? You simply want to hate Democrats and anyone that doesn’t automatically agree with your world views. Just because your favorite right wing news source says something, doesn’t make it accurate.

If you think Republicans or Dems give af about you, I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

Everything feels like 2012 again where the media is just pushing a bunch of fear and outrage. And then nothing happens. I agree it is very unwise to "trust man on the tv" for any kind of truth wether right or left leaning.

Anyways, commies will offer you posioned apples and conservatards will offer you platitudes. Too many of my generation take the apple because of how bleak the situation seems

I provided data and stats. Nobody responded with any contradicting info because they can’t. I invite information from multiple sources, unlike most here. This group is full of people that call anything fake news just because it doesn’t support what they want to believe. Some people choose to ignore information just to have a reason to blindly hate others.
I’m genuinely curious what truths you’re able to find out & share about our border & immigration over these last few years and over these last few presidential admins.

And also genuinely curious what “news” sources you use and recommend for us truth seekers…

Obama and the uniparty have been bathing in their dreams for several years. We knew what was happening in late 2015 as they did. They have pulled all to try and get ahead of the people since then. They are outnumbered even with the whole government, the media, and all the other agencies at their disposal. They will not win. They blew their wad too soon. If they knew what they were doing they should've spent another 50 years to get where they've gotten the past ten. Too late now they're exposed and they will not win.

Back
Top Bottom