• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is anyone here a car dealer?

What kind of car is it, how much do you owe, and how much are the payments? Maybe I'll take it over! :D

Yes, I understand there will be some outstanding debt with the route I'm about to take, but at least my sister will let me use her car and I know nobody will try to repo it if she can pay for it in full in an auction. Eventually I will pay off the rest of the debt, but I'm also going through a foreclosure right now so my credit already sucks. She will not buy it directly from me because I owe more than its worth. For everyone who says I'm not taking responsibility obviously you aren't waiting to be kicked out of your home because you unexpectedly lost your job. I'm currently debating living in this car so any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way its a 2010 Scion TC. I originally had it posted up here for sale because my mom told me she paid it off. She likes to mess with me and get my hopes up.

I'm a dealer with access to the auctions... Though the advice you are getting on here is sound. Do whatever you can to get out of the car and payoff as much as possible. Then shoot me a PM and I will find you a clean car that you can afford with cash... free and clear.

Yes, I understand there will be some outstanding debt with the route I'm about to take, but at least my sister will let me use her car and I know nobody will try to repo it if she can pay for it in full in an auction. Eventually I will pay off the rest of the debt, but I'm also going through a foreclosure right now so my credit already sucks. She will not buy it directly from me because I owe more than its worth. For everyone who says I'm not taking responsibility obviously you aren't waiting to be kicked out of your home because you unexpectedly lost your job. I'm currently debating living in this car so any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way its a 2010 Scion TC. I originally had it posted up here for sale because my mom told me she paid it off. She likes to mess with me and get my hopes up.

Wow, you got a lot of grief killstatic. Sounds like things are tough right now for you. I'm just losing my job Jan 1st and while I've had a little time to prepare, it still sucks.

Someone did suggest calling the bank and trying to negotiate the payoff. You should give it a shot. They can only say no. If you don't ask, you may never know.

Anyway, good luck dude. Hope it works out. Whatever doesn't kill ya' makes ya' stronger. Stay tough.

I'm a dealer with access to the auctions... Though the advice you are getting on here is sound. Do whatever you can to get out of the car and payoff as much as possible. Then shoot me a PM and I will find you a clean car that you can afford with cash... free and clear.

Kudos to you sir.. That's an honorable offer.

How many miles? What's payoff? You might be able to find a buyer. The problem you are going to face is, most financial institutions don't auction vehicles off in the same area that they are located. Most ship them to another state to keep ppl from doing what you are trying to do. I know this for a reason..
What line of work were you in?

Just being perfectly honest, the "Sister buying it at auction" idea is not very sound, there is no telling when or where that car will end up.

Back
Top Bottom