• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is anyone here a car dealer?

I gave up on credit long ago If I can't pay in cash I don't buy it. If we all did that we have lower rates. No one needs to put $600 worth of xmas gifts on there Visa lol but they do then come the 1st of the year they can't pay it off.

Yea if you aren't disciplined don't use credit cards. They can be advantageous but you have to be strict with their use.

But us yung'uns worked so hard to get entitled *In whiney voice*

Seriously though....no car payments for me. I can can't pay in full, I don't need it. Now if only I could get out from under my student loans........

Also, selling the car to a private party, much better than auction. At auction you're likely to sell for closer to dealer trade in value (and you be left with debt) as opposed to market value from private.

The debt will go away in seven years as far as reporting goes. However, the lender can get a deficiency judgement and attach your wages, bank accounts or any other assets. You could file bankruptcy to void/avoid the judgement. will be on your file for 10 years.

The debt will go away in seven years as far as reporting goes. However, the lender can get a deficiency judgement and attach your wages, bank accounts or any other assets. You could file bankruptcy to void/avoid the judgement. will be on your file for 10 years.

Love your user name man

Just have your sister take over payments.
Gets her the car, and you don't have a voluntary repossession on your credit.

Don't tell the bank, just have her mail the checks. I guarantee the bank doesn't care who is paying. If for some strange reason they do, just get her to give you the money and you write the checks.

Screw credit. I use cash/check/debit for everything. If i can't pay for it; i cant afford it...

Selling it for payoff (if you are not upside down) or have your sister take over the payments are your best options.

I'd suggest buying a car for cash and start making a monthly "car" payment to yourself into a savings or money market account. In a few years you can pay cash for a new(er) car and be car debt free.

Back
Top Bottom