Iphone gun inventory software?

srea76

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
177   0
Reaction score
I am curious if any of you fine gentleman have a good suggestion for iphone inventory software. I am currently using MYGUNS by RSE apps and I love it. BUT today I received a new iphone at work and the software has no way to restore backups from a file or icloud etc. So it will leave me having to manually reenter all my information. The good news is I can export to an xml so I have everything saved, but I cant import it to the phone.

Any suggestions out there for something better? Maybe one that logins into a website or database to save all that information. The only thing I need is a way to backup because otherwise I love this software. Any help is much appreciated.

I have MyGunDB paid version. It does import/export and backup/restore. Been using this for 5 years or so.

The downside is that the developer abandoned it for 2-3 years and just started back on it so it is behind on fixes.

Question??? If somone where to get a hold of your phone they would have access to your gun inventory with seriel #'s? Why wouldn't you just put the info on a Excel spread sheet on a pc or print out and file away.

I also wonder about keeping what I consider sensitive info on a device that isn't secure from snooping by the Government. I know none of our internet connected devices are really secure but the cell phone seems the least secure of all.

This is such a bad idea. Everything on your phone is collected. Those that have already done this it's too late. Big brother loves this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom