iPhone and android apps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benmmc is supposed to be helping me submit the iphone app since you have to have a mac to do it. I just called him to see if he had taken a look yet and you wouldn't believe what he was doing! Playing with his daughter! The nerve of some people. I need free work done on my site right now and he is off playing with his kid. Geez. You think you know someone.

Benmmc is supposed to be helping me submit the iphone app since you have to have a mac to do it. I just called him to see if he had taken a look yet and you wouldn't believe what he was doing! Playing with his daughter! The nerve of some people. I need free work done on my site right now and he is off playing with his kid. Geez. You think you know someone.

haha! The kid can wait LOL! J/K. Once she hits the hay... work on that please sir.

I've been reading up on the app and everyone needs to know that this thing is in it's infancy, it has only been out for a couple of weeks. It works great, but there are a couple bugs in it.

Vbulletin is pretty good about releasing updates frequently, so as the app gets updated I will get it resubmitted and out to you guys. I'll also post up anytime there is an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom