Iphone 5... Why all the free publicity?

You call it simplicity, I call it a lack of options, choice, performance, etc.
The model T is simple too, doesn't mean most users needs and requirements haven't evolved.

The model T is actually quite complicated to work.
Simplicity, often equates to a lack of customization but does not equate to a lack of usefulness.
There are many more options available to customize a '70's MG than a 2007 camry but which would you want to depend upon to get you to work each day?

What is an I phone?

magnumpi.jpg

The model T is actually quite complicated to work.
Simplicity, often equates to a lack of customization but does not equate to a lack of usefulness.
There are many more options available to customize a '70's MG than a 2007 camry but which would you want to depend upon to get you to work each day?

Yeah... the Model T while stupidly complicated to operate is buy no stretch of the imagination complex.
If it were my MG then the MG. That's why I like Android, I own my devices. I'm not just an operator. I know how all my devices work ie computer, car, phone, weapons, etc. That way if I have a problem, I know what's causing it AND how to fix it.

Yeah... the Model T while stupidly complicated to operate is buy no stretch of the imagination complex.
If it were my MG then the MG. That's why I like Android, I own my devices. I'm not just an operator. I know how all my devices work ie computer, car, phone, weapons, etc. That way if I have a problem, I know what's causing it AND how to fix it.

How do I fix the fact that a large percentage of apps available from the google play store or whatever they are calling it today do not function properly on my device?

How do I fix the fact that a large percentage of apps available from the google play store or whatever they are calling it today do not function properly on my device?

Upgrade your software. Just like a computer.
Go to settings, about phone, and see what version of Android you are running. Then check available updates.

Back
Top Bottom