Iphone 5... Why all the free publicity?

My iphone 5 should be here in a couple of weeks. If any of you Droid guys want to play around with a real smartphone, let me know. ;) lol

I have elected to read all the previous pages as they are all probably the same as my post ; opinion.

Ive had IPhone for 4-5 years now. iPads for 2 or so. They fit my life perfectly.

Apple builds products for a certain market. I must fall into that. I work in an industry that I would be unemployed at my rank without the user interface and power of my IPhone. My wife and dozens of co workers have all had Android and asked me my opinion of switching. My answer has always been. It's great for me. Battery life is undesirable, but I am on mine almost 12 hours daily. No freezing, service unmatched by anyone and pure advancement on every new generation.

Is Android bad? Doubtful since they sell millions. But Apple is where I invest my money. I also carry a Glock. Have HK and most other manufacturers, but Glock works for me.

So saying IPhone sucks is just simple minded and statistically untrue.

Its your $$$, buy what you want

i hope you drop it and crack the screen the first day ,,lol :D

lol. Based on previous experience, it takes a good blow to crack one. I've dropped mine a few times and my little one has mistaken it for a baseball more than once and not a single scratch. Of course, it will be in a case from day one, but they've proven to be tough little devices. But yeah, that would definitely be bad karma.

Back
Top Bottom