In the past week...

I'm not criticizing YOUR SKS . They're solid rifles for what they are. But when they're priced in the same range as a quality AK or like 2 ARs then you have to admit they lose nearly all their appeal.

NOTE: EVERYTHING has lost it's appeal to me these days with the WILD Prices. I have not been interested in Buying, Trading, or Selling anything right now. Besides, I can't afford a used Glock now anyway let alone a $1,500 SKS :cool:

NOTE: EVERYTHING has lost it's appeal to me these days with the WILD Prices. I have not been interested in Buying, Trading, or Selling anything right now. Besides, I can't afford a used Glock now anyway let alone a $1,500 SKS :cool:
Foreal'dough! I have an Anderson/PSA 300BO I would trade for a para length SKS right now. But I can tell more clearly every morning when I look around here that it ain't gonna happen.

New Glocks are still $500, no need to settle for a used one!

Back
Top Bottom