• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In search of reputable Fiduciary

Edward Jones are like Dollar General. Everywhere. I had a bad experience but it was the person I was dealing with. I managed it myself for decades but now have about half my assets under management with Schwab Wealth Management. fee is .08 assets under management not including money market or C D's. There is an office by Cumberland but have been able to do everything online and on phone.

If you are still looking, I have 3 that I currently use. 1 in Phoenix AZ, the other 2 I inherited from my fathers estate when he passed in CA. Long story short, when his uncle died. My father went back to school and got a masters degree in finance in order to handle his investments. So he had more than enough information to understand the financial markets, and to know what they were doing, and that they were doing a good job.

If you have a 250K min account I have a really good suggestion at Morgan Stanley in Atlanta, Ga. It really doesn't matter where the broker is relative to you. It's not as if you have to go meet with him/her often. I am in Tennessee and use him because he's good and has a great FINRA report etc

I'll tell ya...you are in no better spot to get financial advise than the ODT...the folks here are far above the standard guy, working and jerking.....3 financial planners!!! it's the ODT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom