• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Improved AR reaction block

Voila! We have a finished product.

997EEDCE-C8BC-4F1A-B18D-000381A83A6E.jpeg

Still working that out, and the first run were all sold before we had them done, to my students, and we need a few to send to vendors that want to carry it on their sites.

As of now, we’re looking in the neighborhood of $300. Aluminum prices have gone up significantly, and every part of these were machined by one man. The shop that did the anodizing has a minimum fee.

We are looking at ways to cut production costs so that we can lower the prices.

We are working on the second run right now, which consists of 19 units. They will be made the same way that the first run was made.

Still working that out, and the first run were all sold before we had them done, to my students, and we need a few to send to vendors that want to carry it on their sites.

As of now, we’re looking in the neighborhood of $300. Aluminum prices have gone up significantly, and every part of these were machined by one man. The shop that did the anodizing has a minimum fee.

We are looking at ways to cut production costs so that we can lower the prices.

We are working on the second run right now, which consists of 19 units. They will be made the same way that the first run was made.
$300 seems to me to be a fair price considering that a Geissele Reaction Block costs $200 bucks IF YOU CAN FIND ONE IN STOCK. It does a great job of holding the Extension Tube (Buffer Tube) making it possible to clamp up in a bench vise for working on your AR. The way I’m looking at it is that almost anyone here would jump at the opportunity to buy a tool that takes care of the Lower Receiver/Extension alignment issue for $100 bucks. But the tool that CMSHOOT has developed handles the Alignment issue PLUS does anything the Reaction Block Does...and it looks better too IMHO! :)
Also..
I checked eBay and couldn’t find one single Reaction Block listed. You could probably list your Reaction Block on eBay and get almost as much as you paid for it and get CMSHOOT’s tool.

Back
Top Bottom