• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IM ADDICTED TO THIS PLACE..

I'll cheer y'all up with the truth :lol:

It doesn't matter what someone on ODT is selling baby formula for. For all we know someone who really needs it, and has the money, and doesn't feel like riding all over looking for it, will find value in it.

Like any other ODT transaction, it takes two to tango and 99% of the time both parties are happy with the transaction.

100% of the time it doesn't effect the Karen's sitting on the sidelines worried about what others are doing.
You're probably not wrong....but baby formula? I don't mean any offense by this, but as someone who doesn't have kids, it probably doesn't hit you the way it hits those of us that did. But if Walls is right, maybe he's not far off the mark with price. I just see $400 for baby formula and react. I'm getting soft in my old age, I guess.

#whatwouldthordo

You're probably not wrong....but baby formula? I don't mean any offense by this, but as someone who doesn't have kids, it probably doesn't hit you the way it hits those of us that did. But if Walls is right, maybe he's not far off the mark with price. I just see $400 for baby formula and react. I'm getting soft in my old age, I guess.

#whatwouldthordo
Sure, if I had a case of baby formula laying around I'm 100% positive I'd just give it away.

But I have no clue this dudes situation. All I know is there's absolutely no emotions elicited in me because someone is offering a product to the market for others to voluntarily buy or not buy.

#whatwouldthordo
And Thor's food cost way more than any of y'alls baby, and it's going up by the day as well :frusty:

Im here for the
Death_To_Above.gif
and the
icon_guntootsmiley.gif

#whatwouldthordo

You are getting soft old man. Ain't no babies starving. If his price is fair and there is a shortage then he is doing a good thing by offering it out here. It's very possible that an odt member needs that, couldn't find it, and now can.

#whatwouldthordo
I'm all for the free market, but there are just some times when this applies: "just because you can, doesn't mean you should."

Good.

Let's say he offered it up for free. Certainly the first several people with a baby would have jumped in. And the first "I'll take it" would have gotten it. And all the commie ODT brotherhood would say good job bud and everyone would pat each other on the back and have a virtuous good feelings.

Not having a clue if that person who said "I'll take it" first really needed it or not.

But, offering it at it's current market value, ensured that only someone who really needed it would buy it.

What makes someone who gets there first more deserving that someone willing to pay current market value?

You commies make me sick :lol:

Good.

Let's say he offered it up for free. Certainly the first several people with a baby would have jumped in. And the first "I'll take it" would have gotten it. And all the commie ODT brotherhood would say good job bud and everyone would pat each other on the back and have a virtuous good feelings.

Not having a clue if that person who said "I'll take it" first really needed it or not.

But, offering it at it's current market value, ensured that only someone who really needed it would buy it.

What makes someone who gets there first more deserving that someone willing to pay current market value?

You commies make me sick :lol:
Feelings are mutual

Back
Top Bottom