• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ignore list just doubled.

I do for Dick Head Trolls,,,,Am I allowed to voice my opinion?? I agree!
Well that's your right. But for a while it was hard to tell if some of these assholes were libtard or never Trumper purists. But at the end of the day it doesn't matter either way. Either group needs to be wiped out. As I've said before if I were king the RINOs and fake conservatives would be put on the wall before the leftist commies.

My ignore list has grown as well. Some I have removed because they are not as big asshats as some who show up here lately. I like a good back and forth as much as anyone, but when it gets personal, I will ignore them.

Well that's your right. But for a while it was hard to tell if some of these assholes were libtard or never Trumper purists. But at the end of the day it doesn't matter either way. Either group needs to be wiped out. As I've said before if I were king the RINOs and fake conservatives would be put on the wall before the leftist commies.
Their is no question at this time we have both seen the true colors of the Trolls..I for one find myself logging out more and more often...I have enough problems to deal with in my life, I damn sure don't need to read their hate crap, to stir the bowl.....

I'm a career firearms guy and my livelihood is at stake. The ATF has started showing their hand on their lawless pursuits, and we now may have a president who wants to make AR's NFA items (and much more...). So, yeah not much of a sense humor these days. I don't want to hear some lost libetards crap. Oh, and don't even try showing up on a deal with me with a Biden sticker in your window. I will drive off on you and take the hit. And if somehow that's alarming to anyone they can F off.

I'm a career firearms guy and my livelihood is at stake. The ATF has started showing their hand on their lawless pursuits, and we now may have a president who wants to make AR's NFA items (and much more...). So, yeah not much of a sense humor these days. I don't want to hear some lost libetards crap. Oh, and don't even try showing up on a deal with me with a Biden sticker in your window. I will drive off on you and take the hit. And if somehow that's alarming to anyone they can F off.
the chicken ****s aint gonna tip their hand.

hunter biden did a line of coke off malia obamas butt crack

upload_2020-11-6_20-7-29.gif

Back
Top Bottom