• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ignore list just doubled.

One reason I have been hunting a lot this past week. Hard to get news or political spin while sitting in a stand enjoying the sounds of nature. However, I think the squirrels may be trying to sway me.
In all seriousness, I have noticed this also over the last 2 weeks from both sides.

Meh. Never was into the ignoring thing.
I didn't want to be. Like I said the first two were going out of their way to insult me in PMs and hijacking threads to call me out. So those two gave me no other option. They were easy decisions.
These last two seemed like they wanted to laugh at the rest of us as the country spirals down the ****ter. So even though it wasn't directed at ME I found it offensive enough to not want to see anymore of them ever.

For news I have switched to NEWSMAX and OAN. FOXNEWS is no better than CNN and MSNBC now.

This became obvious when even Lou Dobbs pointed out and asked why FL was not called for Trump earlier and why FOXNEWS was delaying it? He then tells everyone "I have been watching the percentage of votes counted and it hasn't changed in an hour. It's literally been sitting at 91% on FOX for an hour". Then they called AZ early.

2aa0bb4e0f3ebdd655c3992a54651f04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom