• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ignore list just doubled.

malia-obama.jpg

probably fake but still i could picture it
*supposedly him and her making jollies was recorded on one of those laptops

I don't ignore guys just for being leftists. As I said earlier there's a member that was very recently permabanned who was an obvious libtard that I didn't ignore. His posts were pathetic in the sources he quoted and pretty funny. I engaged him in debates on some of them and it was never on a personal or insulting level. He managed to keep it based on his so called facts so I was okay with that. But he kept ****ing with another member non stop and that was it. Point is if you can present your side of an issue and keep it strictly on the issues I don't mind the debate. That's what it's supposed to be about.
But as for the latest two on the list they just wanted to stir **** on a site where the overwhelming majority of us do not want to hear it.
I saw where one asshole called you trash this a.m... brother I gotta tell you that PISSED ME OFF BIG TIME.. I haven’t seen him since then either

I saw where one asshole called you trash this a.m... brother I gotta tell you that PISSED ME OFF BIG TIME.. I haven’t seen him since then either
Well it must have been after I blocked him because I didn't see it. But he voted for a party that openly hates him just for being a white male. So he's the idiot in this situation.

I don't want to ignore anyone, it's easier to just irritate them into ignoring me which is always much more fun
Troll the trolls
You make a good point. When I sold cars for a living I told everyone it was just like getting laid. Basically it's a thrill of the chase kinda deal. But I also tell everyone back in my younger days if a chick made it clear she wasn't giving it up then that's when I flipped the switch from trying to get some to trying to make her cry because that was almost as much fun.

Your words resound mines over here at the house....
Because I don't want to watch any of these crap... And all of them are pure crap... Including Fox News.

Also I noticed, although they want to have guns, BUT a lot of folks here on ODT are just stupid liberals.

One reason I have been hunting a lot this past week. Hard to get news or political spin while sitting in a stand enjoying the sounds of nature. However, I think the squirrels may be trying to sway me.
In all seriousness, I have noticed this also over the last 2 weeks from both sides.
Dig it. I have intellectually stimulating conversations with my pigs, goats, dogs, and chickens.

Your words resound mines over here at the house....
Because I don't want to watch any of these crap... And all of them are pure crap... Including Fox News.
Also I noticed, although they want to have guns, BUT a lot of folks here are just stupid liberals.
I agree with one of Limbaugh's callers from yesterday. Trump should start his own 24 hour news network. Hey why not? Ted Turner did it and he's bat **** crazy.

Dig it. I have intellectually stimulating conversations with my pigs, goats, dogs, and chickens.
Hey on a separate note I got some night vision/ammo cans for those of y'all that find yourselves with too many deer to fit in your freezer. Just sayin'...

Back
Top Bottom