• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you have an Otter Creek Labs can on backorder.......

alexs2006

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
50   0
Reaction score
The owner posted on Redit yesterday they have 1500 titanium models on back order and 2500 polonium's on back order currently. They can only produce 500 per week of all models.

The 500 per week is a mixture of all models.

The owner posted on Redit yesterday they have 1500 titanium models on back order and 2500 polonium's on back order currently. They can only produce 500 per week of all models.

The 500 per week is a mixture of all models.
10 weeks minimum. Expect a price increase soon.

So that is not exactly as it sounds. They sell thru distributors, so the distributors have them on order directly with Otter Creek, Silencer Shop is allowing backorders on certain items, so when Otter Creek fills an existing order to Silencer Shop, they fill their backorders and then they put the leftovers on their site. The other distributor that sells Otter Creek does not do backorders, so when they become available, they put them on their site for the dealers to order. So, if you order today, you are necessarily at the end of those lines. I am going to create a post on this to go into more detail because there is definitely some confusion.

So that is not exactly as it sounds. They sell thru distributors, so the distributors have them on order directly with Otter Creek, Silencer Shop is allowing backorders on certain items, so when Otter Creek fills an existing order to Silencer Shop, they fill their backorders and then they put the leftovers on their site. The other distributor that sells Otter Creek does not do backorders, so when they become available, they put them on their site for the dealers to order. So, if you order today, you are necessarily at the end of those lines. I am going to create a post on this to go into more detail because there is definitely some confusion.
99% of everyone that sells suppressors does so through silencer shop. So it would seem it's still the end of the line because Silencershop has the market cornered, right?

Point of fact, I've never been in a shop that sells Silencers that doesent use Silencershop.

99% of everyone that sells suppressors does so through silencer shop. So it would seem it's still the end of the line because Silencershop has the market cornered, right?

Point of fact, I've never been in a shop that sells Silencers that doesent use Silencershop.
Not necessarily Silencer shop may have 1000 ordered and 200 on backorder to consumers / dealers right now, 175 show up, 25 on backorder now. none make it to the website. it can be a vicious cycle in times like these. but there is another distributor that sells otter creek, and so if they have 200 come in, they will probably hold 50 for there top dealers and 150 will hit the site. See the post i just made, a dealer can get a silencer processed through thru silencer shop no matter where they buy it.

Back
Top Bottom