• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"If you change your mind on trades let me know"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I love are the FT items only where cash is outright refused, even if it's a favorable number. I think it would be wise to use the cash proceeds to purchase what you're trying to trade for, but to each his/her/it's own.

What I love are the FT items only where cash is outright refused, even if it's a favorable number. I think it would be wise to use the cash proceeds to purchase what you're trying to trade for, but to each his/her/it's own.

I think some people dont want to do anything with a paper trail.

Yes, grasshopper, on of the great ODT imponderables.

If I offer a trade for something you have listed as "sale only" and don't reply to my PM because I didn't follow your rule, then you are another lucky member that gets the privilege of being on my "Ignore" list! Not answering my PM's has consequences.......... Like me not offering you a trade for an item you have listed as "sale only" any more:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom