• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If obama sends police to take your guns, civil war?

There are about 300,000,000 firearms in this country. That's eight zeros behind a three!

I'm not saying we don't need to support groups like GCO and NRA to prevent AWB or magazine bans, but the government can not confiscate 300,000,000 anything.

The problem, with all of this is, WHO is going to take them? Really, WHO??? The police??? No... The military, no... The blue helmets...NO... The ATF, yea, I'm pretty sure Waco left a bad taste in there mouth...You have NO IDEA of what a huge Op Order it would take to have a courdinated (SP, I know) all at one time effort to take guns from the surfs, they will do it a little at a time, for the most minor infraction, i.e.-speeding, not reg. your guns... The goverment KNOWS it cannot take all of the guns at one time. They will pass law after law to wash away your 2nd admin rights little by little... One law abiding citized, by one law abiding citizen at a time... They know they cannot win a straight out fight, with the American people.

Ive seen a Theater level op order. Tasks to Maneuver units section was about 60 pages long. LOL.

View attachment 148292
Is anyone here old enough to remember The Waco Massacre where "the government" killed seventy-six men, women and children? The men and women who were responsible for the killing of these Americans were also Americans and were just following orders. Clinton was president and while he's a Dumbercrat he isn't half the Thug that's in office today.
Just think about air travel in 2000 compared to today. Homeland Security did not exist and look at the power they have today.
We now stand in long lines (like sheep), almost disrobe and are subject to scanning and being groped by complete strangers.

We are in a different world and it's going to get worse. I don't think they will knock on doors. They will make it illegal to own certain guns and we will have time to turn them in and declare what else we own. If we are caught with banned weapons we will then be going to jail. A few warriors will fight and die but it won't take long for the rest to fall in line.
We think that the German people didn't care about their guns, but I'm willing to bet that they were just as passionate about their guns as we are. They were educated freedom loving but fell in love with the wrong man and his ideas. No different than what's happening here, we're just on a little slower track.
Way to put things into perspective.
"it can't happen here" famous last words. I prefer to plan for the worst and hope for the best. the worst in this case being China deciding in wants part of the U.S. in repayment for our debt.
We keep selling, they keep buying, it's only a matter of time. The wealthy few who profit from this will long be dead and gone and our future generations will have to suffer. Our forefathers who fought and died for this country may have done so in vain if we continue on this path of self-destruction.

When has a ban on anything worked in America? Never...... And that is a fact. The war on drugs has work out swimingly, no more drugs. Prohibition worked as well I'm not drinking a beer right now.

It would only work to boost the black market for guns.

I know it has happened all over the world but if you have'nt taken note we are like no other nation on earth b/c of the people that live here and the people that have lived here before us. We as a nation have never lived under a monarchy and most always buck what the elites tell us. Father know best has never and will never be a creed that most of us will live by.

There are about 300,000,000 firearms in this country. That's eight zeros behind a three!

I'm not saying we don't need to support groups like GCO and NRA to prevent AWB or magazine bans, but the government can not confiscate 300,000,000 anything.

This. Its insane to think they can take anything, why would thy need to? They will just criminalize it and you will fall into their hands after a while. Even that won't happen.

Here’s what you have not thought of! In this land of sheeple, they will be the ones who give up their guns first! “They" will not come to your door to get yours. But with more and more gun buy backs, Just look for ones sponsored by the Guberment to get started, I predict in less than a year we will see those start; (hey get a tax rebate for turning your guns), with more light on mass shootings the do goobers and your guns all have one thing in common they want to end the killing by removing "YOUR" guns not taking just removing. How many sheeple would agree to a neighborhood gun storage facility "WHERE YOUR GUNS ARE KEPT SAFE FOR YOUR" till you need them just like the military! We all know at least one person that hates guns!! This will be the way they get your guns. Joe the sheeple leader next door will answer an add that asks do you know anyone that has guns and offers a reward for the information now you are busted. I do not see any of the agencies coming to your house and beating down the door. It will be done nice and slow, just look at Australia. Calm, slow and collective! Australia like us is made up of a bunch of crooks and non-conforming people. But look at them now!
Remember the Nazis did just go in and take everything at once and kill millions right away, the did slowly, Hey boycott that store it is owned by a JEW, Hey your Jewish you have to move here, you know, it is for your protection the people don’t like you and "WE" are her to take care of you! No no just get on the train it’s alright we are moving you to safer location! You have to take a shower before we process you! Yep 5 million said oh no it will ever happen! Just find an old person with a number tattooed on their forearm and look into their eyes and ask them can it happen!

:pop2::pop2::pop2:

Last edited:
What if: Aliens decide to make us all eat icecream for every meal. Will you give in?

Is anyone here old enough to remember The Waco Massacre where "the government" killed seventy-six men, women and children? The men and women who were responsible for the killing of these Americans were also Americans and were just following orders. Clinton was president and while he's a Dumbercrat he isn't half the Thug that's in office today.
Just think about air travel in 2000 compared to today. Homeland Security did not exist and look at the power they have today.
We now stand in long lines (like sheep), almost disrobe and are subject to scanning and being groped by complete strangers.

We are in a different world and it's going to get worse. I don't think they will knock on doors. They will make it illegal to own certain guns and we will have time to turn them in and declare what else we own. If we are caught with banned weapons we will then be going to jail. A few warriors will fight and die but it won't take long for the rest to fall in line.
We think that the German people didn't care about their guns, but I'm willing to bet that they were just as passionate about their guns as we are. They were educated freedom loving but fell in love with the wrong man and his ideas. No different than what's happening here, we're just on a little slower track.
Yeah but.... but.... it won't happen AGAIN. I mean those people (and that whole Weaver crew at Ruby Ridge) were 'crazy and dangerous'. The government said so.... it is therefore true.

Back
Top Bottom