• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If obama sends police to take your guns, civil war?

Offended? Lol. Your posts made the whole posting at least interesting. Nothing entertains like a little bit of "what the h#ll is he talking about?" and "Is he serious?".

Love it.

The problem, with all of this is, WHO is going to take them? Really, WHO??? The police??? No... The military, no... The blue helmets...NO... The ATF, yea, I'm pretty sure Waco left a bad taste in there mouth...You have NO IDEA of what a huge Op Order it would take to have a courdinated (SP, I know) all at one time effort to take guns from the surfs, they will do it a little at a time, for the most minor infraction, i.e.-speeding, not reg. your guns... The goverment KNOWS it cannot take all of the guns at one time. They will pass law after law to wash away your 2nd admin rights little by little... One law abiding citized, by one law abiding citizen at a time... They know they cannot win a straight out fight, with the American people.

BINGO! Enjoy the hot tub frogs

I truly don't think our own military will actually shoot Americans on US soil. I think a large portion of the military if ordered to do so will go AWOL if faced with the orders to possibly shoot there own family and friends. Besides, I got rid of all of my guns and armed myself with knives, swords and a few baseball bats. If the SHTF it won't be long before all the ammo runs out and your Rifles and Pistol will only be good for clubs. :)

I truly don't think our own military will actually shoot Americans on US soil. I think a large portion of the military if ordered to do so will go AWOL if faced with the orders to possibly shoot there own family and friends. Besides, I got rid of all of my guns and armed myself with knives, swords and a few baseball bats. If the SHTF it won't be long before all the ammo runs out and your Rifles and Pistol will only be good for clubs. :)

Im not so sure. Many police officers are military or former military. They shoot americans on US soil every day. They will think of it as a police issue, not a military issue. Plus I know quite a few jarheads who will kill anybody their commanders point out. Im sure some will go AWOL but there will be enough that will follow orders.

Last edited:
Well I pray I'm wrong..... The intel I'm getting is from military and malitia groups... Thats all I can say.....We won't know if it's true till it happens..... Peace.....

Did you seriously just claim to be getting "intel" from military and militia groups about an armed resistance? :scared: Do you know what the WW in WWW stands for (WORLD Wide)? Congrats, you just made the list. Although, you did mispell 'malitia' so maybe they won't catch it. But then again, they probably have that built into the "southern" algorithms. Oh, well. Tell us what color the helmets are so we know what to watch out for.

Did you seriously just claim to be getting "intel" from military and militia groups about an armed resistance? :scared: Do you know what the WW in WWW stands for (WORLD Wide)? Congrats, you just made the list. Although, you did mispell 'malitia' so maybe they won't catch it. But then again, they probably have that built into the "southern" algorithms. Oh, well. Tell us what color the helmets are so we know what to watch out for.

blue. Their helmets will be blue.

He has a good source through Alex Jones' website. :screwy:

I think we are in a situation in which we as a country have not experienced since the civil war....will there be gun consfication? Civil War? Revolution? maybe...Maybe not. Regardless we have a lot more problems within this country that needs our effort and commitment to resolve. Infrastructure, spending, programs, etc....all need to be corrected and adjusted.

Now with that said I do not own any guns but if I did I would not hand them over quietly.

Back
Top Bottom