I think there's gonna be another shooting

If you were trying to dismantle a nation's liberties wouldn't it be best to continue to "Scare" the general public into submission? I think there will be another shooting and this one will be much worse.

Some claim it worked in Germany if you look at how he obtained his power.

Couldn't Agree More. Something worse than shooting children? There are plenty of evil people in this world that could come up with something else. We are in the red zone with 30 seconds left on the clock and no time outs...I don't doubt for a second that if this doesnt go their way then we will see something much worse than the sandy hook.

I 100% agree...it is sad but I think it's true...this kinda feels like hitler days...kill to complete an agenda.

The sad fact in all of this is not that sick people are shooting normal people, the f&$d up thing is that people are killing people. No one seems to care about that. It all seems to focus on the gun. Why are people not focused on the sicko? We do not need gun control, we need criminal control. Putting blame on a gun for a shooting would be like me putting blame on y'all for me marrying my x wife. Just saying.

People aren't going to stop killing. If its not guns, it'll be bombs like in the past. Bombs are already illegal, you can't ban those!

Back
Top Bottom