I think there's gonna be another shooting

I agree but I would suspect the next one to fully incorporate the "Assault Rifle" into the chaos. I am still not convinced this wasn't set up from the get go...The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Yes Im sure the next one will end with a whole "buffet of weapons" being found at the crime scene.

Yes Im sure the next one will end with a whole "buffet of weapons" being found at the crime scene.

If you were trying to dismantle a nation's liberties wouldn't it be best to continue to "Scare" the general public into submission? I think there will be another shooting and this one will be much worse.

If you were trying to dismantle a nation's liberties wouldn't it be best to continue to "Scare" the general public into submission? I think there will be another shooting and this one will be much worse.

I dont know what could be worse than shooting childern?
But Im never shocked by what go's on in this world, I dont feel it at all anymore as it become like watching some damn Texas Chainsaw movie now, after so many you just start shrugging it off.
The things that happen these days would have shocked the world years ago,and now it's like "meh".

I dont know what could be worse than shooting childern?
But Im never shocked by what go's on in this world, I dont feel it at all anymore as it become like watching some damn Texas Chainsaw movie now, after so many you just start shrugging it off.
The things that happen these days would have shocked the world years ago,and now it's like "meh".

Couldn't Agree More. Something worse than shooting children? There are plenty of evil people in this world that could come up with something else. We are in the red zone with 30 seconds left on the clock and no time outs...I don't doubt for a second that if this doesnt go their way then we will see something much worse than the sandy hook.

i agree this might be being set-up or at least manipulated by the media, stop giving crazies the media attention and they might settle down some
and i'm relatively down the earth and have normal senses

Hope this is viewed as "On Topic" but.. here we go... just waiting for this to hit now.. (nevermind the drinking)....
http://now.msn.com/sister-shoots-kills-brother-while-posing-for-facebook-picture

Once again another dumbass that didn't need to be handling a gun, and the other dumbass who didnt unload it.
It reminds me of the 70 when gas was in big shortage and every one ran out and brought motor cycles and didnt know how to ride.
Yup a bunch died in some of the most simple ways of stupidity, but they didnt ban them.
If your gonna be stupid you better be tough, as it natures way of thinning out the heard.
We gotta have them or the beast will eat the rest of us right?

Back
Top Bottom