I think there's gonna be another shooting

Thomas Villain

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
2   0
Reaction score
I hear a lot of people saying that this AWB is not gonna make it through the House, that it's just an over-reach of the anti-gunners. But I just have this sick feeling that when things gear up to try and push it through that there'll be another shooting. I'm not one for crazy conspiracy theories but it's just a feeling I've got. If that happens any gun ban is gonna pass with zero resistance. idk.

I hear a lot of people saying that this AWB is not gonna make it through the House, that it's just an over-reach of the anti-gunners. But I just have this sick feeling that when things gear up to try and push it through that there'll be another shooting. I'm not one for crazy conspiracy theories but it's just a feeling I've got. If that happens any gun ban is gonna pass with zero resistance. idk.

there are shootings everyday. I think its the media that causes many of the mass shootings. They give this sick loser killers so much coverage, it makes the next killer want his time in the spotlight.

:shocked:

there are shootings everyday. I think its the media that causes many of the mass shootings. They give this sick loser killers so much coverage, it makes the next killer want his time in the spotlight.

true. It just seems like everything is going exactly like these traitors want it to go. I'm just not gonna be shocked if there's another mass shooting right as they go to push this through.

I agree but I would suspect the next one to fully incorporate the "Assault Rifle" into the chaos. I am still not convinced this wasn't set up from the get go...The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Did you guys see Bourne Legacy? I just saw it a week or so back. It Gave me the creeps during the lab "workplace love triangle shooting"!
Especially knowing the connection of the Aurora an Sandy Hook's fathers were both to testify in the LIBOR case... Does any place have tin foil hats in stock? ;)

Back
Top Bottom