• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I never thought I would see...

im sure your excellently priced USED cz will move with no issues

ohh its still for sale is it? how about that

I don't think his is a terrible value but you have to look at the entire investment of everything he has. It's a niche gun, and those usually don't do well on here.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Firearms/C...&HasPictures=1&Condition=4&Sort=9&PageSize=75

Custom guns, well, very subjective on values. Also the issue of buying from an FFL and having potential protections (especially if you use a Credit Card) versus buying from an individual. $1500 is nothing to scoff at investment wise for most of us. And me being a picky SOB, but as someone who sometimes collects odd boxed guns, having one of the external stickers/labels torn/bad condition is a fair negative. Used MECGAR magazines I'd personally value at 10-15 per, so $60-90 extra as I'd sell them and buy factory mags. Having extra parts could potentially put it over the top, as those could be resold down the line if not needed.

Not a gun I'd be interested in buying, but if you really wanted that particular variant with the Custom Shop extras, it's not a horrible deal. But I do share your sentiment, because when I can drive five minutes down the road to the pawn shop and get a better deal on a gun (including 9-10% Alabama sales tax!) than I can get on here, well, that's something. Can still get some good deals on here though; combination of luck and looking deep enough.

I don't think his is a terrible value but you have to look at the entire investment of everything he has. It's a niche gun, and those usually don't do well on here.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Firearms/Completed/BCI.aspx?Keywords=CZ+shadow&Timeframe=1&HasPictures=1&Condition=4&Sort=9&PageSize=75

Custom guns, well, very subjective on values. Also the issue of buying from an FFL and having potential protections (especially if you use a Credit Card) versus buying from an individual. $1500 is nothing to scoff at investment wise for most of us. And me being a picky SOB, but as someone who sometimes collects odd boxed guns, having one of the external stickers/labels torn/bad condition is a fair negative. Used MECGAR magazines I'd personally value at 10-15 per, so $60-90 extra as I'd sell them and buy factory mags. Having extra parts could potentially put it over the top, as those could be resold down the line if not needed.

Not a gun I'd be interested in buying, but if you really wanted that particular variant with the Custom Shop extras, it's not a horrible deal. But I do share your sentiment, because when I can drive five minutes down the road to the pawn shop and get a better deal on a gun (including 9-10% Alabama sales tax!) than I can get on here, well, that's something. Can still get some good deals on here though; combination of luck and looking deep enough.
my post was a general one to keep from calling someone out kinda; and i know some czs and the custom shops can get to be around 1200 bucks new

but even with the add ons no one in their right mind should consider the retail price as value for any used items

my post was a general one to keep from calling someone out kinda; and i know some czs and the custom shops can get to be around 1200 bucks new

but even with the add ons no one in their right mind should consider the retail price as value for any used items

But this is ODT and shot 500 times = LNIB, which we all know = brand new in box

Back
Top Bottom