• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I need new trigger in my AR...

So if its all in the spring then can't I just buy premades and switch it out? Be alot cheaper.... Right? They sell lighter springs..

Jard 3.5 pound single stage. $100 for it and it's scary light.

Not something you'd want on a self-defense weapon but makes you a better shot at distance...just my $.02.

My ar has a single stage standard set and it is as smooth as butter (its been polished by someone other than me), don't know the pull weight. I polished up my MP15 22 just enough (remove milling marks) to make It smooth and cleaned the edges straight and a little camphor the edge to reduce any chipping on the edge. It is also sooo veeeery smooth with a nice crisp break.

When you're a bad shot like me every bit helps.

Lighter pull requires less effort and will cause the non-trigger fingers on your shooting hand to flex less as you're pulling the trigger thus moving the pistol grip less thus moving the rifle less. At least that what it seems to be for me.

When you're a bad shot like me every bit helps.

Lighter pull requires less effort and will cause the non-trigger fingers on your shooting hand to flex less as you're pulling the trigger thus moving the pistol grip less thus moving the rifle less. At least that what it seems to be for me.

Practicing dry fire trigger control will solve that issue right quick. I noticed this when I was shooting. Gripping the gun harder as you squeeze the trigger. One week of practice and a drastic improvement. I still continue to practice.

Back
Top Bottom