• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I just ordered one of these in 45 acp. Anyone have any experience with them?

Dude, you're prior service and you don't realize when we're breaking balls? As sleepy Joe says, "Com' on man."

I've been saving up for a Macon Armory 45 ACP PCC, they're a little more than a JR carbine but I appreciate the effort these guys put into their products. I've got a feeling they'll hammer knock down plates during PCC matches.
I'm moody as hell right now. Been quit smoking for a couple months and I have my ups and downs. It'll get better.

But I'm a firm believer in the 45 AARP. ;)

Yeah, sometimes I'm perfectly calm and sometimes my teeth itch. LOL It gets a little better every day I think.
It gets easier bud. Just never cheat, that's what will prolong the suffering, never let nicotine in your body again.

It helped me to think of it as the dumbest ****ing drug in the world. I mean it's highly addictive, will kill the **** out of you but it doesn't even get you high or a decent buzz. It just makes you want it all the time and you smell like ****.

I have one with both 45 and 10mm barrels. Purchased it from a fellow ODTer. Shoots good but decided to leave as 10mm with threaded barrel. I had a feed problem with the 10mm barrel and bolt and sent it back to TNW for service and they were prompt and easy to deal with. I don’t plan to hunt with the 45 but yes with the 10mm for hogs. If you add the handguard the breakdown feature then requires more time to conceal in a backpack etc. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom