• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I got a question for you WATCH guys..............

damn nice watch though no doubt. Well beyond my price range!
Honestly though I figured 600 was average for a decent watch. I wanted a Rolex Submariner but I can't justify paying that much for a watch. I might spend that much on a SVD Dragunov from china or russia though.

I think it is time I start wearing a watch. In my younger years I'd break it in an hour so I never wore one. Now that I'm retired and not as likely to bang the watch into a concrete wall I'm going to give it a shot.

I don't see the point other than a fashion statement, which doesn't seem to be your reason. The smart phone made the watch obsolete unless you're an old codger. It is tactical as **** though so props for that.

I don't see the point other than a fashion statement, which doesn't seem to be your reason. The smart phone made the watch obsolete unless you're an old codger. It is tactical as **** though so props for that.
It just feels like a manly thing to have and wear a decent watch. When I was much younger I would have literally broke it in an hour so it would have been a waste of money. It is a little bit fashion and more so function. I probably should have got the blacked out watch though. But I'm to big and beat up to worry about my reflection being visible to an enemy. That and I like the shiny stainless steel. ;)

I haven't owned or wore a watch since the early 90s.

Today I ordered this. Is it any good according to the watch world?

Besides the fact that I have Navy SEAL aspirations. ;)

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/144478/luminox-navy-seal-steel-watch-stainless-steel

144478.jpg
Nice watch..but not a Rolex...But i have large apparitions..ohhh some day maybe...these are great watches by the way

...and wearing a watch or something on your wrist is coming back in style, if anyone cares about style.
I'm 6'2" 295 with grey hair. Style ain't my thing really. I have always been a function guy over what is stylish. But that is a bonus I guess........

Back
Top Bottom