• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I got a little curious and I just wanted to see what it felt like...don't judge me

I was scared to come out of the closet as part-fudd but now I feel accepted and empowered by the fudd community here. I'm glad the ODT is so progressive
But to be truly Fudd-worthy you must submit to the truth that there is no handgun superior to the mighty 1911 in it’s original .45 acp caliber.

But to be truly Fudd-worthy you must submit to the truth that there is no handgun superior to the mighty 1911 in it’s original .45 acp caliber.
1642274952524.png

......I have a full size rock island GI model loaded with FMJ rounds right now.

Does anyone know where to get conversion therapy? Pray away the fudd? Asking for a friend...

I like big revolvers, 357 mag and 44 mag, 4" barrels or longer. Because they are more powerful, and more accurate, and just funner to shoot than my Carry guns.

But as you point out, there's much better options for CC than pocket 38spls. Not into them, don't get the fudd lore. But to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom