• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I got a little curious and I just wanted to see what it felt like...don't judge me

1642275890377.png

depending on the day and my feeling at the time, I grab my 43X, Kahr P45, or Taurus 85 Titanium bobbed hammer 38 spl, it is my fav pocket carry or in an appendix iwb. lighter than the Glock and much safer in my mind anyway.

In a nutshell. The only reason to go to a auto-jammer is the need to reload quickly. By doing so you introduce all the Fail to feed, fail to fire, stove pipe jams, and all the training necessary to clear your weapon so it is functional again.

The FBI did a study. 90+% of all shootings take place in less than a dozed feet and have an average of 3.2 rounds fired. But hey I worked LE half my life and been carrying for 40+ years and never had reason to shoot.

You can do whatever you like. The Odds of being struck by lightning, are similar to shooting a bad guy.

Alec Balwin wouldn't have shot anyone if he wasn’t a moron.

:behindsofa:
I see where the armorer chick is now blaming it on the ammo supplier for the movie. If she’d truly been qualified for the job, you’d think she could tell the difference between live rounds and blanks.

Back
Top Bottom