• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I get pissed off when I try to buy something but then

Piglatinhater

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
82   3
Reaction score
All the drop ship distributors websites make you add something to the cart to see the price but you first have to set up an account? Even if you select guest, you have to give out all your info to see what the shipping is. Then shipping is $20 via priority when it could be sent via First Class for $4.
Its a weird trend I've noticed the past few years and it drives me nuts.

Many times they are selling for less than MAP so you have to add it to the cart to see the price. If a vendor violates MAP agreement and they catch you they will make it hard for you to deal in their products. Glock is well known for it. Not sure what product in particular you are referring to but 13oz is max for first class mail.

All the drop ship distributors websites make you add something to the cart to see the price but you first have to set up an account? Even if you select guest, you have to give out all your info to see what the shipping is. Then shipping is $20 via priority when it could be sent via First Class for $4.

They want that info so they have more email addresses to spam with their useless "special sales"

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, but I have a trash email that I use. Its fun to see emails come in like:
Hello _BIGwetBAllS69_,
It looks like you forgot something in your cart.
Blablablabla

Precovid you'd get free shipping or a coupon if you were lucky. Now, just spam. CDNN seems to put out two daily emails

This dude has several accounts on here...all with at least 2 negatives. Beware.

This dude has several accounts on here...all with at least 2 negatives. Beware.
giphy (25).gif

Back
Top Bottom