• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I figured when the boarders open

Bulldog Man

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Life is good
121   0
Reaction score
I thought when they open the boarders up we would have a influx of ammo and primers along with a bunch of people coming in But I am not so sure now .I looked at a few places in Canada seems like there starting to run low too

I thought when they open the boarders up we would have a influx of ammo and primers along with a bunch of people coming in But I am not so sure now .I looked at a few places in Canada seems like there starting to run low too

Canada has its own separate supply chain including manufacturers, distribution, warehouses etc. They also have access to cheap Chinese ammo. Plus the licensing to buy a gun takes months there, so there's no huge new wave of gun owners looking for ammo.

Plus their political situation is fairly stable (no upcoming elections) and they really didn't see any riots except a few in Toronto.

For them, the ammo situation of fairly normal. The problem is going to start soon though, when all the ammo in-country is sold out, and the replacement stuff is competing with US prices, it will simply come here instead of there.

The only real exception will be stuff made in Canada (which they can't export), and the Chinese ammo (which we can't import). That will leave them high and dry just like we are now, since they depends on the rest of the world for cheap ammo just like we do.

Back
Top Bottom