• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I figured when the boarders open

The influx of south americans will be allowed to vote and through population density change districting for representatives. This will fundamentally change our political landscape forever and there isn't a thing we can do about it. Our best course seems to be to do what we can to get these people to be fans of our founding principles and voting to support the ideals in our Constitution. Tall order I know. I doubt it will happen. But, this might require us reaching out, educating and assimilating as bitter a pill as it is. Itll be like the irish during the civil war if we start shooting at each other. They will cross the border and be handed a rifle while told to fight for their place in their new country. Or they will say screw you and take over southwest US to create Aztlan.

We as a general rule just continue to move away or just tolerate the coming wave of crap , I have not seen many moving to blue areas quite the opposite
so if we don’t push back we will be eliminated

Handguns aren't allowed in Canada. So, not much need for ammo. Last time I was up there l was watching the news and somebody robbed a store with a sawed off rifle.

Handguns are perfectly legal in Canada if you have the right licence. No right to carry though and barrel length has to be over 4.25 inches if I remember. They do all the same things we do here as far as hunting, competition, and plain-old plinking go.

When they open the borders we will have a major increase in crime and drugs in to the U.S. when Clinton was in office hardly any trucks were stopped thusly increasing the drug flow into the U.S and cartels man BILLIONS of $ cause hardly anything was stopped and searched.

Back
Top Bottom