• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I cant fricken wait!

Suppressor companies like to compete and release new stuff which leads to prices dipping. I bought a TiRant last year, within 3 months, price went down $200.

- - - Updated - - -

I am sorry, they don't release new stuff, they like to introduce new stuff then take 2-3 years making it lol.

Jake didn't ask me to pay. I just told him I would. I am happy with what I paid and glad to give him the business. Maybe we can all bother him enough and go play with some cans one day.

Ive been lucky in the NFA world, I bought a while back and was given some stuff as well.

Some dealers will promise the world.

I was lucky enough to use Mark and Allen back when they ran PSI together.

I bought my first can from bullseye. They set up my trust. all the rest are coming from quiet riot. Cant ask for better service. Plus once my suppressors get out of jail.... his office is 10 min from my office! Lunch break of the decade!

I bought my first can from bullseye. They set up my trust. all the rest are coming from quiet riot. Cant ask for better service. Plus once my suppressors get out of jail.... his office is 10 min from my office! Lunch break of the decade!

I need to take a trip down for a suppressor shoot fest!

That's awesome! I could finally see how the isis2 performs on my guns! Too bad it didn't want to work but on the mp5 it was freaking quiet! I even got one being built because of it.

Back
Top Bottom