• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I cant fricken wait!

First rule of NFA, never buy anything that isn't in stock.

What if no one in the state has them in stock/for a good price?

I have a hard time keeping ANY 30 cal and 9mm cans in stock. I don't advertise them til I have them, but when folks call or email to ask what I have, I tell them what is already on a form 3 on the way. Usually they are all sold before they even get to me. So even if its not listed on my site, ask me, it may be on the way.

What if no one in the state has them in stock/for a good price?

I have a hard time keeping ANY 30 cal and 9mm cans in stock. I don't advertise them til I have them, but when folks call or email to ask what I have, I tell them what is already on a form 3 on the way. Usually they are all sold before they even get to me. So even if its not listed on my site, ask me, it may be on the way.

Sometimes it's better to go out of state.

If a dealer somewhere doesn't have the can physically in their possession, I'm not going to buy it. There are too many times where people have bought and waited 6 months just for the can to be made.

Sometimes it's better to buy from a dealer out of state that has the can in their possession, then have it form 3'd to a dealer in state and pay whatever the instate dealers transfer fee is. Sometimes it's cheaper that way.

Whats the difference between an out of state dealer form 3 and a form 3 from a distributor who has it in stock as well? I make sure my customers know up front if the can is not already had its form 3 submitted. I'll be honest and tell you to look elsewhere if I can't get an immediate form 3, and someone else out there has them in stock.

I understand your point though, which is why I make it very clear if the can is not already on its way to me. Too many dealers take money for stuff not on the way.

I just happen to do pretty good on pricing if you pay for it before it even gets here :)

Jake is good! Trust me, he won't BS and make you pay for a can that isn't even made yet!

- - - Updated - - -

Alot of bad dealers will say "oh yeah we have one coming next week!" And end up them taking your money and them placing an order with mfg for it. Those dealers are usually the ones who don't sell much and won't spend $$$ to have stock sitting around and not selling. That's money out of their pockets and if an item sits for too long, prices might go down and dealer losing money.

Back
Top Bottom