• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I cant fricken wait!

You better just go ahead and think about something else. This wait is going to eat away at you if you don't. I need to get by quiet riots place and send my paperwork for my isis22. Stupid job. I'll get over there soon enough, my Isis-2 should be here in 60 days or less so that will tide me over. Congrats on the new can. I was impressed with the sound , that's why I bought one as well.

If they cashed the check, give it three weeks then call the NFA branch ask the status. Once it's in pending, don't bother the again for at least 5 months.

- - - Updated - - -

nfatracker.com

Sign up, put your info in there, and you can get some cool "guess the date" type graphs

If they cashed the check, give it three weeks then call the NFA branch ask the status. Once it's in pending, don't bother the again for at least 5 months.

- - - Updated - - -

nfatracker.com

Sign up, put your info in there, and you can get some cool "guess the date" type graphs

Cool, thanks!

I paid for mine today now just waiting on the form 3 to come then I can send my form 4. Atleast I know once you get yours I will be a few weeks away.

Back
Top Bottom