• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I am ready to kill some squirrels

I have a small Hav-a-Hart trap (because the last tree rat my wife saw me shoot caused all manner of hell).
I have moved over 50 squirrels and 30 chipmunks in the last two years. But my neighbor keeps throwing peanuts out to them every day, so I'm not making much headway. Must be over a hundred of the little bastards still in the subdivision.
I have an elderly friend that lives way out in the country. He told me that squirrels got into his house through his roof he had an exterminator coming take care of it and fix the hole. So, the last time I went to visit him I brought him a 22 rifle with a nice scope + 200 rounds of ammunition for it that was over a year ago and he said he's send over a hundred to nut heaven.

I have a small Hav-a-Hart trap (because the last tree rat my wife saw me shoot caused all manner of hell).
I have moved over 50 squirrels and 30 chipmunks in the last two years. But my neighbor keeps throwing peanuts out to them every day, so I'm not making much headway. Must be over a hundred of the little bastards still in the subdivision.
When they survive I transplant them down the road to a subdivision. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have a neighbor who feeds them, even called the Sheriffs dept and demanded that they stop folks from shooting the squirrels and deer out here. To say the least she was stunned when they explained that there were actually seasons to hunt them and suggested she might want to move back North. We've had three transformers blow and one fire from that, neighbors were standing around watching the fire get put out when an angry Electric Dept employee said the equivalent of who's feeding these out here. She turned red and left the scene.... Several years back one made a nest in my cabin cruiser and ate a large bundle of wires, that was a b**** to disassemble and repair. This year they managed to eat the pears, peaches and most of the blueberry's before they got ripe enough to pick. The cuteness isn't thought of very highly around here!

I have an elderly friend that lives way out in the country. He told me that squirrels got into his house through his roof he had an exterminator coming take care of it and fix the hole. So, the last time I went to visit him I brought him a 22 rifle with a nice scope + 200 rounds of ammunition for it that was over a year ago and he said he's send over a hundred to nut heaven.
Bout the same story... I gave my Father In Law a .22 air rifle and pellets. It's on the front porch every time we go over. He's quite a marksman and owns a museum of fire arms but I think he likes that $100 break action air rifle better than the rest....I know he shoots it more. scoped , 1000fps , and quiet.

Back
Top Bottom