• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I am ready for another smoke. Cigar get together

Bryan

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
184   0
Reaction score
I am ready to have another smoke. Cigar Dave in Rome mentioned that there is a Cigar Bar up there. There is Maxwell's Cigar Bar here in Woodstock that is carry friendly. I am not opposed to a ride to go some where. It is just time I can cruise and smoke. I work day M-f off Saturdays and work a double on every other Sunday.
What say you?

I'm in, just say when...except this weekend! Family stuff.

Definitely ready for a cigar with my ODT brothers...I enjoyed the last time at Maxwell's.

Ill be at The Cigar Shoppe in Cumming tomorrow night to watch the Failcons play the Detroit Kitty's.

For you pipe smokers .... I said PIPE ... not pole, they are having 30% off a certain brand of pipes and giving away a free pipe rest with said brand ... I forget what it is off the top of my head.

They serve wine and beer and the beer wench isnt too bad.

Tim the shop owner has a sing out front warning people that carry is more than welcome in the shop. And he gives a discount to military and law enforcement last I knew.

I'm open on the weekend

- - - Updated - - -

Ill be at The Cigar Shoppe in Cumming tomorrow night to watch the Failcons play the Detroit Kitty's.

For you pipe smokers .... I said PIPE ... not pole, they are having 30% off a certain brand of pipes and giving away a free pipe rest with said brand ... I forget what it is off the top of my head.

They serve wine and beer and the beer wench isnt too bad.

Tim the shop owner has a sing out front warning people that carry is more than welcome in the shop. And he gives a discount to military and law enforcement last I knew.

that sounds very interesting

Last edited:
Im Nubbin it again

uploadfromtaptalk1356639985101.jpg

Back
Top Bottom