• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"I am a collector not a dealer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now this thread has gone from he's a "Dealer" thread, to another complaint about prices. If he is a dealer, you have proof, report him to the ATF. Then you can explain why you believe he is a dealer to them. My gosh, he uses "tags" on his guns, and "I bet...he does this, or that, he wants a BOS, and he wants to see my "license".
Members complain about MODS all the time interfering with their "rights". Here is an example of the "price patrol" at work. Far worse than any MOD....well no it's not,..but far worse than some. I believe I will list a few of mine, put tags on them, ask if the buyer is a felon, and if they are a Ga resident. I can't wait for all the negative PMs I will get.

Oh, and what I get from the seller, is that he is selling his property at a price he wants. Don't like the price, don't like the restrictions, don't buy it.

I dont care what he sells his stuff for... What bothers me is asking for a BOS (4473) and NOT being a dealer. I dont mind doing a 4473, and If I really, really want a gun from a private buyer I'd go so far and do a 4473 from a dealer, if that was the only way I could get the gun.

Do I think the dude in question is selling w/o a FFL... I dont really know, nor do I care, and its not my job to figure that out, thats what the ATF is for.
I will say this... I have sold a shotgun to a person who murdered his wife w/ it... I'm very, very glad I had done everything right on the 4473. And yes the ATF did come and talk to me, and asked me if I remembered the guy. ( I didnt, I sold alot of guns in the 1990's.)

Wish you woulda left here small! In spite of the squishy boobies and hot bod... she's butt ugly!
Seriously? You need your eyes checked.

1402168403645039.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom