• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hypothetical situation.

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
You're by yourself with an infant that you have to carry. An armed man comes up demanding everything you have, your gun if he sees it, car keys, phone, wallet, etc.

How do you deal with the current threat?

I'll up the ante, the guy that answers correctly will get 2 free range passes to big woods goods.

Firearms instructors excluded, I'll leave this up for an hour. 10:40pm, after that I'll give the answer.

I'd throw the baby straight up in the air. This would make the bad guy look up, in wonder, to watch the flying baby. While he was distracted, I would draw and shoot him three times. Twice to the heart, and one to the head. I would then holster my gun, catch the baby, and walk away as if nothing had happened.

I'd throw the baby straight up in the air. This would make the bad guy look up, in wonder, to watch the flying baby. While he was distracted, I would draw and shoot him three times. Twice to the heart, and one to the head. I would then holster my gun, catch the baby, and walk away as if nothing had happened.

You go man.lol

Lol! ^this
#badass

Interesting.... I misunderstood one of the guys in class today when discussing this exact subject.

I thought he said to throw the baby at the bad guy & then shoot him.

I said to him, "That's pretty hard core...."

Back
Top Bottom