• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Huge asteroid to fly by Earth Thursday,No Danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, warning smarning.

You have information that all life on earth is about to end in a year due to a catastrophic collision. Do you announce it as soon as you find out and cause untold suffering for a year as chaos erupts and civilization dissolves for a year or do you wait a couple of days before hand?

Don't tell me a year ahead of time. I might run out of all the stockpiled ammo I've accumulated shooting my neighbors who are trying to loot/plunder/steal since the trucks stopped rolling to the grocery stores the week before.

Tell me with a couple of days notice. Get together with family, go to church, and do all you need to do to prepare to meet your maker.

So, you don't think someone already thought of this? That's all the warning we may have. Who knows, the "powers that be" may just think, why tell anyone, let it just happen.

If you were in charge, what would YOU do?

Meh, warning smarning.

You have information that all life on earth is about to end in a year due to a catastrophic collision. Do you announce it as soon as you find out and cause untold suffering for a year as chaos erupts and civilization dissolves for a year or do you wait a couple of days before hand?

Don't tell me a year ahead of time. I might run out of all the stockpiled ammo I've accumulated shooting my neighbors who are trying to loot/plunder/steal since the trucks stopped rolling to the grocery stores the week before.

Tell me with a couple of days notice. Get together with family, go to church, and do all you need to do to prepare to meet your maker.

So, you don't think someone already thought of this? That's all the warning we may have. Who knows, the "powers that be" may just think, why tell anyone, let it just happen.

If you were in charge, what would YOU do?
:pop2:

This is on the internet live right now if anyone is interested in watching it hit earth!
Don't worry though its not gonna hit GA. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom